Faye is R&D Manager, Sustainable Cities, University of Leeds
Faye has a degree in Natural Sciences and an MBA and has worked in the low carbon and sustainability area for the past 15 years within a major energy company, as a consultant and now in academia.
- international low carbon policy development
- the role of cities in low carbon transitions and the UK energy sector.
- CSR and the interaction between businesses, government and society.
- Understanding the Case for Low-Carbon Investment through Bottom-up Assessments of City-Scale Opportunities
23 Feb 2016. Andrew Sudmant, Andy Gouldson, Sarah Colenbrander, Rory Sullivan, Faye McAnulla, N. Kerr
- Exploring the economic case for climate action in cities
4 Sep 2015. Andy Gouldson, Sarah Colenbrander, Andrew Sudmant, Faye McAnulla, N. Kerr