- Migrating to tackle climate variability and change? Insights from coastal fishing communities in Bangladesh
28 Apr 2014. Monirul Islam, Susannah Sallu, Klaus Hubacek, Jouni Paavola
- Limits and barriers to adaptation to climate variability and change in Bangladeshi coastal fishing communities.
1 Jan 2014. Monirul Islam, Susannah Mary Sallu, Klaus Hubacek, Jouni Paavola
- Carbon footprints of cities and other human settlements in the UK
10 Sep 2013. Thomas Wiedmann, John Barrett, Klaus Hubacek
- Vulnerability of fishery-based livelihoods to the impacts of climate variability and change: insights from coastal Bangladesh.
6 Jun 2013. Monirul Islam, Susannah Mary Sallu, Klaus Hubacek, Jouni Paavola
- Anticipating and managing future trade-offs and complementarities between ecosystem services.
1 Jan 2013. Mark Reed, Klaus Hubacek, Aletta Bonn, Tim Burt, Joseph Holden, Lindsay Stringer, Nesha Beharry-Borg, Sarah Buckmaster, Dan Chapman, Pippa Chapman, Gareth Clay, Stephen Cornell, Andy Dougill, Anna Evely, Evan Fraser, Nanlin Jin, Brian Irvine, Mike Kirkby, William Kunin, Christina Prell, Claire Quinn, Bill Slee, Sigrid Stagl, Mette Termansen, Simon Thorp, Fred Worrall
- Managing peatland ecosystem services: current UK policy and future challenges in a changing world.
1 Sep 2011. Claire Quinn, Stephen Whitfield, Mark Reed, K. Thomson, M. Christie, Lindsay Stringer, R. Anderson, A. Moxey, Klaus Hubacek
- Assessing vulnerability to climate change in dryland livelihood systems: conceptual challenges and interdisciplinary solutions.
1 Jan 2011. Evan Fraser, Andy Dougill, Klaus Hubacek, Claire Quinn, Jan Sendzimir, Mette Termansen
- Spatially explicit analysis of water footprints in the UK
30 Dec 2010. Yim Ling Siu, Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan, John Barrett
- Distributional effects of climate change taxation: The case of the UK
29 Apr 2010. Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan, John Barrett
- Property rights in UK uplands and the implications for policy and management.
1 Apr 2010. Claire Quinn, Evan Fraser, Klaus Hubacek, Mark Reed
- Input-output analysis and carbon footprinting: An overview of applications
16 Feb 2010. John Barrett, Elena Dawkins, Dabo Guan, Klaus Hubacek, Anne Owen, Kate Scott, Thomas Wiedmann, Manfred Lenzen
- Who’s in the network?’ When stakeholders influence data analysis.
15 Oct 2009. Christina Prell, Klaus Hubacek, Claire Quinn, Mark Reed
- Environmental implications of urbanization and lifestyle change in China: Ecological and water footprints
1 Sep 2009. Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan, John Barrett, Thomas Wiedmann
- Modelling the coupled dynamics of moorland management and upland vegetation.
3 Mar 2009. Daniel Chapman, Mette Termansen, Claire Quinn, Nanlin Jin, Aletta Bonn, Stephen Cornell, Evan Fraser, Klaus Hubacek, William Kunin, Mark Reed