Skip to content
- Migrating to tackle climate variability and change? Insights from coastal fishing communities in Bangladesh
2 Jun 2014. Susannah Mary Sallu, Monirul Islam, Klaus Hubacek, Jouni Paavola
- Limits and barriers to adaptation to climate variability and change in Bangladeshi coastal fishing communities.
1 Jan 2014. Monirul Islam, Susannah Mary Sallu, Klaus Hubacek, Jouni Paavola
- Carbon footprints of cities and other human settlements in the UK
10 Sep 2013. Thomas Wiedmann, John Barrett, Klaus Hubacek
- Vulnerability of fishery-based livelihoods to the impacts of climate variability and change: insights from coastal Bangladesh.
6 Jun 2013. Monirul Islam, Susannah Mary Sallu, Klaus Hubacek, Jouni Paavola
- Assessing vulnerability to climate change in dryland livelihood systems: conceptual challenges and interdisciplinary solutions.
1 Jan 2011. Evan Fraser, Andy Dougill, Klaus Hubacek, Claire Quinn, Jan Sendzimir, Mette Termansen
- Spatially explicit analysis of water footprints in the UK
30 Dec 2010. Yim Ling Siu, Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan, John Barrett
- Distributional effects of climate change taxation: The case of the UK
29 Apr 2010. Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan, John Barrett
- Input-output analysis and carbon footprinting: An overview of applications
16 Feb 2010. John Barrett, Elena Dawkins, Dabo Guan, Klaus Hubacek, Anne Owen, Kate Scott, Thomas Wiedmann, Manfred Lenzen
- Environmental implications of urbanization and lifestyle change in China: Ecological and water footprints
1 Sep 2009. Klaus Hubacek, Dabo Guan, John Barrett, Thomas Wiedmann