Dorice is an International Consultant in Environment, Development and Humanitarian fields. Dorice works on various SDGs issues ranging from water, sanitation, climate change, natural resources, gender, youth, education, health and well-being, livelihoods and social protection, food security, environment, social and corporate governance (ESG), environmental and human rights. She is an expert in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), policy and institutional analysis.
Dorice has a solid multi-disciplinary background that combines social and natural sciences. She holds a PhD in International Development from the University of East Anglia, a MSc in Biological Sciences and Natural Resources Management from Leicester University and a BSc. in Environmental Sciences from University of Southampton, UK.
- Socio-ecological resilience
- Water, food and energy securities
- Sustainable financing mechanisms
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Environment, Social and corporate governance (ESG)
- Environmental justice
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)