The Advisory Group provides advice about the general strategy of the Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy (CCCEP).
The Centre also has a Management Group, which ensures the achievement of CCCEP’s mission, policy and research objectives.
Professor Lord Nicholas Stern, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Keith Allott, European Climate Foundation
- Chris Beauman, EBRD
- Frans Berkhout, King’s College London
- Sam Bickersteth, Climate and Development Knowledge Network
- Tony Grayling, Environment Agency
- Jim Hall, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford
- Peter Hoeppe, Munich Re
- Mallika Ishwaran, Shell
- Nick Johnstone, OECD
- Corinne Le Quéré, University of East Anglia
- Ronan Palmer, Ofwat
- Jim Skea, Imperial College London
- Alec Waterhouse, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy