Richard is a Senior Lecturer in Environmental Geography at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
Richard joined LSE in 2006, having previously lectured at the University of Plymouth.
He received his PhD in Geography (‘Environmental Leapfrogging in India’) from the University of Cambridge in 2002.
- Economic globalisation and environmental change;
- Environmental policy implementation and compliance;
- Innovation diffusion and convergence;
- Corporate environmentalism;
- Geopolitics of ‘ethical’ foreign policy.