Architesh’s work will focus on evaluating the resilience impacts of climate insurance, including the role of other stakeholders.
Architesh holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, India. He was a Young Scientist at the International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis in Vienna.
Prior to Joining LSE, he has worked as a post-doctoral fellow with International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) based in Lao PDR. He has also worked for IRRI in the South and South-East Asia.
- Adaptation to climate change in the agricultural sector.
- Role of Insurance in climate change adaptation and building resilience.
- Community-based livelihood adaptation, resilience, and transformation.
- Climate-Induced Migration in the developing countries.
- Insurance and financial services across developing countries: an empirical study of coverage and demand
8 Apr 2020