Jonathan’s research focusses on the intersection of Development and Environmental Economics with topics in Labour, Productivity, and Trade.
He will on the academic job market this year and will be available for interviews at the Spanish Economic Association Annual Meeting (Girona, Dec 10-12th 2015), the American Economic Association Annual Meeting (San Francisco, Jan 3-5th 2016) and the Royal Economic Society Job Market Meeting (London, Jan 8-9th 2016).
Before starting his PhD at the LSE, Jonathan graduated with a BA (Hons) in Economics and MSc in Economics from the University of Exeter. During that time he specialised in Growth, Development, and Public Economics.
- Growth and Development,
- Environmental Economics,
- Labour Economics,
- Productivity and Innovation,
- Public Policy.
- Winner of the FEEM Award 2013 (Young Economist Prize awarded by the European Economic Association).
- Do carbon offsets offset carbon?
3 Nov 2021
- Consumption smoothing and the welfare cost of uncertainty
4 Sep 2015
- Climate variability, child labour and schooling: evidence on the intensive and extensive margin
26 Sep 2013
- Asymmetry, optimal transfers and international environmental agreements
1 Nov 2011