Lina Brand Correa
Lina is a PhD student at the University Leeds, in the Sustainability Research Institute (SRI), School of Earth and Environment. For her PhD she is interested in analysing the physical requirements for the satisfaction of human needs, in particular the energy requirements using an energy services perspective.
Lina’s academic background includes an MSc (distinction) in Ecological Economics at the University of Edinburgh and a BA in Economics from the National University of Colombia, Medellín campus. She has experience working as an editorial assistant for an economics journal as well as a research assistant, both in the National University of Colombia.
- Impact of energy systems on climate change
- Exergy and useful work analysis
- Energy (services) requirements for the satisfaction of human needs
- EROI (energy return on investment)
- The economic growth engine. How energy and work drive material prosperity by Robert U. Ayres and Benjamin Warr
1 Jan 2014. Lina Brand Correa