Maria was a Research Officer with the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment from 2014 until 2018. Her work focuses on adaptation to climate change in developing countries and the economic effects of long-term climate change in history.
Maria holds a PhD from the London School of Economics, UK.
- Adaptation to climate change – barriers and pre-conditions
- The economic effects of climate change in developing countries
- The effects of long-term climate change in history
- Long-term economic growth
- The economic effects of long-term climate change: evidence from the little ice age
22 Oct 2015
- The effects of climate change on internal and international migration: implications for developing countries
19 May 2015