Mook started his PhD in 2016, which aims to empirically evaluate the impacts of climate change mitigation and adaptation policies on poverty.
Prior to his PhD, Mook worked for 3 years in the Climate Change Chief Economist’s Office at the World Bank, and co-authored the Bank’s flagship publication to the Paris Climate Conference titled Shock Waves: Managing the Impacts of Climate Change on Poverty.
Mook holds a BSc in Environmental Policy and Economics from Rutgers University (summa cum laude) and an MSc in Environment and Development from the LSE (Distinction).
- Distributional impacts of climate change
- Economics of natural disasters
- Evaluation of environmental policies
- Exposure to floods, climate change, and poverty in Vietnam
26 Oct 2018. Mook Bangalore
- Trends in climate change legislation
1 Jan 2018