Skip to content
- Anticipating and managing future trade-offs and complementarities between ecosystem services.
1 Jan 2013. Mark Reed, Klaus Hubacek, Aletta Bonn, Tim Burt, Joseph Holden, Lindsay Stringer, Nesha Beharry-Borg, Sarah Buckmaster, Dan Chapman, Pippa Chapman, Gareth Clay, Stephen Cornell, Andy Dougill, Anna Evely, Evan Fraser, Nanlin Jin, Brian Irvine, Mike Kirkby, William Kunin, Christina Prell, Claire Quinn, Bill Slee, Sigrid Stagl, Mette Termansen, Simon Thorp, Fred Worrall
- The socioeconomics of food crop production and climate change vulnerability: a global scale quantitative analysis of how grain crops are sensitive to drought.
1 Jun 2012. Elisabeth Simelton, Evan Fraser, Mette Termansen, Tim G. Benton, Simon N. Gosling, Andrew South, Nigel W. Arnell, Andy Challinor, Andy Dougill, Piers Forster
- Assessing vulnerability to climate change in dryland livelihood systems: conceptual challenges and interdisciplinary solutions.
1 Jan 2011. Evan Fraser, Andy Dougill, Klaus Hubacek, Claire Quinn, Jan Sendzimir, Mette Termansen
- Typologies of crop-drought vulnerability: an empirical analysis of the socio-economic factors that influence the sensitivity and resilience to drought of three major food crops in China (1961-2001).
1 Jun 2009. Elisabeth Simelton, Evan Fraser, Mette Termansen, Piers Forster, Andy Dougill
- Modelling the coupled dynamics of moorland management and upland vegetation.
3 Mar 2009. Daniel Chapman, Mette Termansen, Claire Quinn, Nanlin Jin, Aletta Bonn, Stephen Cornell, Evan Fraser, Klaus Hubacek, William Kunin, Mark Reed
- Land use and socio-economics. Identifying societal factors that lead to agricultural landscapes vulnerable to climate change in Malawi.
1 Jan 2009. Evan Fraser, Elisabeth Simelton, Mette Termansen, Andy Dougill, David Mkwambisi