Chris’s background is in public relations and corporate communication. Prior to joining the Grantham Institute Chris held roles at the Carbon Trust, the Environment Agency, and in Boris Johnson’s climate change team at the Greater London Authority. He has also worked as a PR consultant for clients including major supermarket chains, construction firms and local authorities.
He has managed a number of award winning PR and communication campaigns and has a degree in History.
- UK climate change policy: how does it affect competitiveness?
Policy publications, 10 May 2016
- Submission to the consultation by the Department for Energy and Climate Change on ensuring regulation encourages innovation
Policy publications, 28 Feb 2016
- Consultation response: ‘Reforming the business energy efficiency tax landscape’
Policy publications, 23 Nov 2015
- Submission to the inquiry by the House of Commons Select Committee on Energy and Climate Change on ‘ Fuelling the debate: Committee successes and future challenges ’
Policy publications, 20 Dec 2014
- System responsiveness and the European Union Emissions Trading System
Policy publications, 1 Jan 2014
- Decarbonising electricity generation
Policy publications, 1 Apr 2013
- The ‘surrender charge’ on international units in the Australian ETS
Policy publications, 1 Jan 2011