Naomi joined the Grantham Research Institute in June 2011 and headed up the Institute’s public communications programme up until October 2014. Naomi went on to work for consulting firm ClimateCare.
Naomi has a background in environment and development. Prior to joining the Institute, Naomi was a Project Director at social change communications consultancy Forster, where she led a range of NGO, government and private sector campaigns, research and strategic consultancy projects.
She has also completed a number of international work placements, including a research placement at a leading coastal management centre in Australia and at the United Nations Environment Programme in Washington DC.
Naomi holds a masters with distinction from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in Population and Development, and a first class Geography degree from the University of Southampton. She is an accredited member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.
- Unleash metrics on the climate change sceptics! Met Office chief wants scientists to turn to poetry to promote research (on www.independent.co.uk)
9 Jun 2014
- Behind the headlines: EU 2030 package
24 Jan 2014
- Behind the headlines: climate change and the National Curriculum
23 Apr 2013
- Behind the headlines: bird fatalities and wind turbines
12 Apr 2013
- New public event: Grantham to join expert panel at annual Oxford student climate change
14 Jan 2013