Rhona has an MSc in Environmental Economics & Policy from Imperial College London and a BSc in Zoology from the University of Edinburgh.
Before joining the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), she worked with sustainable tourism programs for both JCU in Australia and ZSL in Mozambique.
More recently, Rhona has consulted for the World Bank and the UNDP.
- Economic incentives for sustainable resource use;
- Social capital and resource conservation;
- Sustainable financing of marine conservation.
- Adaptation investments: a resource allocation framework
19 Jul 2010. Rhona Barr, Sam Fankhauser
- Investigating the potential for marine resource protection through environmental service markets: an exploratory study from La Paz Mexico
18 Nov 2009. Rhona Barr