Tobias started his PhD in Environmental Economics at the LSE in 2014. His research focuses on green national accounting, sustainable development and distributional aspects of economic growth.
Tobias holds both a BSc and an MSc in Environmental Economics from the LSE where he graduated in 2014.
Tobias has acquired work experience on low-carbon development strategies with GIZ in Costa Rica and Tata Capital in Mumbai.
- Green National Accounting
- Sustainable Development
- Income Inequality
- Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
- Understanding public support for international climate adaptation payments: Evidence from a choice experiment
25 Jan 2022. Tobias Kruse, Giles Atkinson
- Are financial markets aligned with climate action? New evidence from the Paris Agreement
18 Feb 2020
- Green revenues, profitability and market valuation: Evidence from a global firm level dataset
23 Jan 2020