PhD: Hazards and vulnerability mapping for adaptation to climate risks in savannah ecosystem: A case study of the Upper East Region, Ghana
An assessment of climate change and peri-urban/urban agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa: The case of Tamale in collaboration with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), UN Environment Programme (UNEP), the System for Analysis, Research, and Training (START), and the Institute for Environment and Sanitation Studies, University of Ghana.
- A Synthesis of Remote Sensing and Local Knowledge Approaches in Assessing Land Degradation in the Bawku East District ? Ghana
1 Feb 2012. Gerald Yiran, J.M. Kusimi, S.K. Kufogbe
- Groundwater Evolution in the Voltaian Basin, Ghana – An application of multivariate statistical analyses to hydrochemical data,
1 Jan 2011. Gerald Yiran, S.M. Yidana, P.A. Sakyi, P.M. Nude, B. Banoeng-Yakubo
- Managing Threats and Opportunities of Urbanisation for Urban and Peri-urban Agriculture in Tamale, Ghana.
28 May 2014
- Spatio-temporal analyses of impacts of multiple climatic hazards in the savannah ecosystem of Ghana
20 Jan 2016
- Spatial mapping of vulnerability to multi-hazards in the savanna ecosystem in Ghana
17 Nov 2015
- Adaptation to climatic hazards in the savannah ecosystem: improving adaptation policy and action
6 Jun 2015