Raphael is a Ciriacy-Wantrup Postdoctoral Fellow at the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics at UC Berkeley.
Raphael has a PhD in Environmental Economics from the LSE. He has previously studied economics at the University of Cambridge and UCL.
- Economic effects of the EU Emissions Trading System;
- Climate change policy and innovation;
- Uncertainty in climate forecasts.
- On the physics of three integrated assessment models
3 Nov 2016. David Stainforth, Raphael Calel
- Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European Carbon Market
4 Mar 2016. Raphael Calel, Antoine Dechezleprêtre