Ajay Gajanan Bhave
Ajay joined the School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds in August 2016. He was previously based at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment at LSE. His research focuses on climate change adaptation in water resources, stakeholder perceptions and decision-making approaches.
Ajay is an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship awardee for the European Master’s programme in Environmental Science, Policy and Management. Ajay pursued his PhD at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and he is also associated with the Earth System Governance Project as a Research Fellow.
- Climate change adaptation in water resources
- Decision-making approaches
- Interdisciplinary approaches
- Riverine environmental flow assessment
- Green urban infrastructure
- Water Resource Planning Under Future Climate and Socio-Economic Uncertainty in the Cauvery River Basin in Karnataka, India
18 Jan 2018. Ajay Gajanan Bhave, Suraje Dessai, Declan Conway, David Stainforth
- Integrated Assessment of no-Regret Climate Change Adaptation Options for Reservoir Catchment and Command Areas
30 Dec 2016. Ajay Gajanan Bhave
- Barriers and opportunities for robust decision making approaches to support climate change adaptation in the developing world
29 Sep 2016. Ajay Gajanan Bhave, Declan Conway, Suraje Dessai, David Stainforth
- Impact of Human Intervention and Climate Change on Natural Flow Regime
5 Nov 2015. Ajay Gajanan Bhave